I think they look hideous. They also remind me of everyone I knew in high school, and I didn’t fit in in high school because it was a rich, suburban evangelical Christian high school, and I’m none of those. Bad memories, I guess.
I’ve been back for more than a week now! I’ve got a terrible family, more specifically, a bad mom, and I needed to get out of here and get away. And I felt like I didn’t have anywhere to go, so I spent a couple days living on the street and everyone freaked out about it.
New favorite meme: Old Economy Steven
Everyone I’d like you to meet my father.
this is accurate lol
Ugh this is absolutely my dad.
fuck the boomers, seriously
i dont understand how some fries can be longer than the average potato
56. I think everyone who I’d really want to meet has either been dead a long time or recently departed. It’s probably be cool to hang out with Tim McMahon form Mouthpiece, if that counts.
78. Just be nice to me and genuinely care about me and not what I can do for you, basically.
6. Casual racism, misogyny, and classism are instant turn offs. Even if someone doesn’t mean to be malicious, like, sorry, I’m not into that. And this is dumb, but swoop haircuts too.
20. I don’t know why, but I tend to pick up on whether someone’s outgoing or really quiet and reserved pretty quickly, maybe it’s just noticing familiar traits.
153. I can’t choose one, there’s like 4 or 5, haha.